F SHDCVLT Interviews Devin Galindo Ladies Of Metal Spokesmodel - SHDCVLT

SHDCVLT Interviews Devin Galindo Ladies Of Metal Spokesmodel


Would you like to introduce your self to our readers?

Hey guys Devz here, from Ladies Of Metal 


How did you become a part of Ladies Of Metal? And what was behind your decision to join them?

I did a pinup photo shoot for my man as a Christmas gift and he suggested I apply. His former band Set Aflame was a LOM Band at the time applied so it just made sense I give it a try. I've always been a big supporter of Metal music so I knew this would be perfect for me. 


What does it mean to be a Ladies Of Metal Spokesmodel? Whats the most fulfilling aspect?

We do a lot of promotional work for the metal industry. Modeling merch for the bands and clothing lines, interviews, we have Ladies Of Metal Radio where our host plays a variety of metal music and interviews a different band, clothing line or spokesmodel every week. We're not groupies like a lot of people like to say we are, a LOM has no look either. Everyone is constantly saying "she doesn't look metal" "what's so metal about her". We love the music that's all there is to it. The most fulling aspect is to see how successful we are all doing. Over the pass year our company has grown so much. We had our website launch party last July in Las Vegas. We have more beautiful models and are working with more clothing companies. We recently stared selling our new Metal sunglasses and our new Metal beanies are now available for pre-order. All of our bands are doing so good right now also. Go check it out! www.theladiesofmetal.com 


I hear you are doing a photo shoot at Death By South West with your old man. Care to tell our reader a little bit about that?

This show Death By South West is a pretty big deal for Davey(my man:) and I. It's the day after my birthday and it's Davey's first show with Bury The Rod, and his first show in 3 years! So whatever I can do to make it look more badass for him that's what I'm going to do! Our promotional work will be apart of a video I'm really excited for. Davey and I are all about supporting one another with the things we are both passionate about. We both take our work seriously and will do whatever we can to make things better for each other. All I want is for this show to be "great success!" (Borat voice) 

And his band is playing that festival as well?
Yes as previously mentioned this will be his first show and this will actually be their first show as a full band. They played with a drum machine and no bass before, and oddly enough it sounded pretty good, good enough to open up for Abiotic who is a Ladies Of Metal band. Davey plays bass and our friend Matt plays drums and they both tried out and joined the band at the same time. So this fest is going to be a lot of fun for them. 


What are some of your favorite bands? Who can be found on your preferred playlist?

I always love this question because no one expects the bands I name. My forever favorite go to bands are UnderOath and Lynyrd Skynyrd always has been always will be. Other favorites The Black Dahlia Murder, Fit For An Autopsy, Abiotic, Veil Of Maya, Born Of Osiris, Upon A Burning Body, Silence The Messenger, Thy Art is Murder, Miss May I, Senses Fail, Taking BackSunday, Silverstein, Scary Kids Scaring Kids, Norma Jean, CCR, Black Sabbath, Led Zeppelin, The Rolling Stones, The Beatles, I can honestly go on and on. I have a few different types of playlists depending on my mood. Almost anything from the 70's. I wish so bad I could have lived during those times to see those bands at their prime. I also love chill music like Bon Iver, City and Colour, Mumford and Sons, Florence and The Machine, Metric, Lana Del Rey. I love Hip-Hop too. I love Biggie, 2Pac, Eminem, Waka Flocka Flame, old YelaWolf, Jay-Z I listen to pretty much anything and everything, I just love music! 


How can people find you on the Ladies Of Metal site?
http://www.theladiesofmetal.com/devz.html I'll have new photos added soon. Go check it out the more viewers the better :) 


If someone wants to book you for a shoot or video would they contact you through the LOM site? Whats the best way to reach your for serious modeling inquiries.

You can reach me though the site and go through our booking email. That email would go directly to the owners and they then would reach out to me about the inquiry. Or you can email me directly devz@theladiesofmetal.com 

As we wrap this up is there anything else you would like our readers to know?
If you want to keep up with me check out my modeling page on Facebook www.facebook.com/official.devzgalindo 
You can also keep up with me on my Instagram @smokahontas_lom 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

About Me